One case confirmed in Washita County, in Burns Flat, as of today's report.
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
- As of this advisory, there are 3,121 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are nine additional deaths; three occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between April 17-April 22.
- Two in Oklahoma County, a male in the 36-49 age group and female in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Tulsa County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Caddo County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Sequoyah County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Creek County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Ottawa County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Cleveland County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Wagoner County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- There are 188 total deaths in the state.
- To provide an up-to-date review of epidemiological data about COVID-19 in the state, the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) is releasing today a new Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report. This report provides an in-depth review of data collected April 17-23 and new changes in the classification of cases.
- The American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) has created a survey to assess health care and health care access challenges people with disabilities are encountering with the COVID-19 pandemic.The survey is open until May 1 and can be found here.
- A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
Confirmed Positive Cases 3,121
*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date 47,491
*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date 50,881
**Currently Hospitalized 310
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations 638
Deaths in the Past 24 hours 3
Total Cumulative Deaths 188
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-24 at 7:00 a.m.